Local Cryotherapy treatments are used to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas. Unlike Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC), which triggers an internal systemic anti-inflammatory response in the body, Local Cryotherapy targets a specific area to deliver the same effects of the WBC to that specific site. The treatment takes about 5-8 minutes, with a benefit exceeding that of hours of icing.
- Reduces Pain in specific targeted area
- Reduces Inflammation and Swelling in targeted area
- 4 times better lymph and blood micro circulation
- Oxygenation and nourishment of the skin and subdermic tissues
- Metabolic surge (even 4 hours after the procedure)
- Firming of the skin and cellulite reduction by strengthening collagen and elastin fibers
- Increased muscle tone